Friday, August 23, 2013

WEEK 7 EOC: Progress Towards a Laywer

I am completely grateful for the fact my mothers fiancée Thomas McGrath has been a lawyer for quite some time now. There has been a couple of different times he has represented me, every situation being traffic related. He graduated first from UC Berkeley with a Bachelor of Arts in English from 1985 through 1987. He then went on to receive his Juris Doctor at UC Hastings College of the Law from 1989 through 1992. As of right now he is the Regional Managing Attorney for American Family Insurance Company. My mother also works in the industry, currently working for a company called Litigation Services. So I was thinking about getting ahold of a few lawyers that she is in touch with and maybe compare different opinions they might have. I feel really confident if I cant talk with any of the lawyers from my mothers side I can get a lot of great information from Thomas. Should make for a really good final project.

No comments:

Post a Comment